patience, risk, abundance, variety
August 25 ‐ September 2, 2018
- June 19: Tickets for the 2018 Season are on sale!
General Admission: $32
A limited number of Student Tickets are available for $12.
How to Order
- Click here for a printable (PDF) order form that you can mail in with your check or credit card. Printable Form
- Click here to order tickets online via credit card. (Additional fees apply for this option.) Order Online
- Call us at 608-241-2525 to leave your order in a voice message.
- Are seats reserved? All tickets are general admission, but since our concert hall is very intimate (accommodating approximately 100) no seat is far from the stage. Doors open 30 minutes before each performance, and we encourage you to arrive early, select a seat, and enjoy a stroll in the gardens or along the nearby creek before the concert begins.
- Will I receive a printed ticket? No, we do not send or print tickets, instead we maintain a roster at the door. Please bring your receipt or confirmation—on paper or electronically—for check-in when you arrive.
- How do I purchase tickets on a concert day? Electronic tickets will be available, if there are seats remaining, up to two hours before concert start time. After that they will be sold at the door.
- How “rustic” is the Festival Barn? Our converted barn maintains its rustic charm while offering modern comfort: the concert space is indoors, air-conditioned (and bug-free) in summer. Please dress for comfort (you may wish to bring a wrap).
- What’s the refund policy? All sales are final. However, if your plans change, we’re usually able to make adjustments, for example: transferring your tickets to a different date or event, or to a different person, or converting your ticket price to a charitable contribution. Please contact us.
- Can I picnic on the grounds before the concert? Since we don’t have picnic tables or outdoor washroom facilities or any other amenities available, we know you’ll have a more enjoyable picnic experience in adjacent Token Creek County Park. You are welcome, however, to enjoy strolling the property during your visit.